No tickets and booking disappeared?!

MarkusDY

I cruise on Jan 3 Divina, no tickets yet. Called the other day they sent me a link to check in I did, that was that not thinking to continue with printing the tickets because I thought they email them to you. Oh boy I called today because the site is still messed up but it's Christmas what was I thinking? Oh well calling tomorrow.

Ok, for the avoidance of doubt, yes I am interested to know if anyone else is having issues with the MSC website and not being able to retrieve their booking, or maybe not had tickets because Christmas is approaching. I'm purely trying to understand if this is just me affected or anyone else is having similar issues.

I certainly would not expect anyone on CC to issue my tickets! I thought this was a friendly chat forum to exchange experiences but now I'm doubting myself again.

Having been on circa 20 other cruises, of course I know I need to call the cruise line/TA. That was of course my first call. My post here was to establish if this is just affecting my booking or anyone else had a similar issue recently.

So thanks for all the obvious messages of "call the cruise", I think I need to be more direct in my next post clearly.

Merry Christmas all... and I hope you have your tickets to your next cruise ;-)

Good luck....I hope it worked out for you.

Please come back and let us know that it was resolved in time and you are having a wonderful cruise!!

I also notice that there’s a “Call Me” option at the top of the page (on the MSC cruises USA webpage), have you given that a shot or does that not appear? I used that once and got a phone call back within hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL!! I hit the button 3 days ago and I have not gotten a call back yet. There also is a phone number to call.

For months before my MSC cruise, I would have to clear the cache on my internet browser or use a different browser. It was weird....I could get it load on Internet Explorer one day and not Firefox, and then the next week it would load on Firefox and not Internet Explorer.

I just had that very same problem....It wouldn't work with Safari but when I tried Firefox it did.

Then a few hours later, Safari worked like a charm! Who knows....such a glitchy website!!

I found the other posters very condescending as well. I am sorry that they were like that to you when you were just trying to assess if this is happening to others.

You did not need their judgement but were asking if others experienced this before or it is happening to any one else.

I have experienced a few rude responses from people in this MSC forum. Not sure why? :confused:I have never had rudeness in the other groups NCL/Disney or Princess just in here. Sorry it happen to you.

I truly hope that all works out for you and that they are able to figure ASAP what is going.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!!! :)

I agree....some posts do come across as snarky, maybe unintentionally...but it does cause hurt feelings. I have seen it myself recently.

Here was a person panicked by a "lost" reservation and was just trying to assess whether this is a common occurrance or not. Probably just needed someone to reassure him it would work out. Obviously calling MSC was good advice but I did suspect that he/she already had done so.

No rude reposes on the NCL forum? Boy are you lucky. I consider them the worst. Their cheerleaders get down right nasty if you say anything remotely negative about their precious NCL. Well that has been my experience at least.

I don't get the need for anyone to be rude. I have witnessed it on just about every cruiseline board.

This, after all, is a great place to get advice, ask questions, etc. We're all in this together!