Wine question that has probably been answered but...

Coolauntangie

Just off Fantasy in Mobile. We each had one 750 ml wine bottle in carry-ons (1 btl/pp). No questions were asked when passing thru security screening. We took a small risk with two of the four 750 ml bottles which were not actually wine, but the original contents were sold in a sealed wine bottle identical to the two real wine bottles. I guessed correctly if it looked like a wine bottle on the x-ray they would not ask to examine it and they did not, but I was prepared to forfeit my investment if the non-wine label/contents were closely examined.

I just got on the valor with both baby chams. To be honest they weren't looking very hard. I think they missed the second bottle.

Now I am about to sample the sushi

When we went through Galveston, I had three bottles of wine in a backpack. Security asked “that wine?” I said yes. They pointed at the wine table. We walked over to the wine table and just let the lady see our cokes. She didn’t even inspect the wine

I tried to find the answer before I asked but I can’t seem to so I am asking al, of you because I have never been steered wrong.

My mom would rather bring the 4pack of small wine bottles instead of a regular bottle. If they add up to less than 750 ml can she bring those?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I saw this link on another thread. (I'm sorry I don't remember the original posters name so I can credit them.) If you look toward the bottom, there is a question about wine coolers. It says they are allowed if the total amount is equal to or below the limit and it says "wine" on it. I would think then, actual wine in mini bottles or cans would be allowed as well (equal to or under the limit.) It states boxed wine is acceptable too, for those that are interested.

I would print out the link to prove you are allowed smaller sizes in case they question it. They may still not allow it due to it specifically saying wine coolers, but I think it would get it through.

I hope this helps!

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/