Any shade on the pool deck on the DAWN?

travelteam

I used to love the sun, but have had some problems with that for awhile. Is there umbrellas or shady spots at the pool on the dawn? Should I bring an umbrella to attach to my chair?:confused:

Lots of shade - all around the outside are two rows of tables and chairs under the deck above. Let me see if I can find a picture.

The Shoreguy is right. As usual, Thank God. Depending on the position of the ship, there is sun/shade on each side of the ship for part of the day and you can go up one deck and find shade next to the stacks. A portable umbrella would be hazardous as the chairs are close together on deck and could pose a problem for others.

Thanks Eileen and Shoreguy. I'll leave that umbrella at home. Just starting to get things together for our 1/2/06 cruise and remembered I can't bake in the sun anymore.

Shoreguy, I'll keep an eye out if u find that photo. You are a treasure trove of knowlege on NCL. You memtioned awhile ago, that another NCL ship had handicapped suites. Getting ready to cruise, and then select our next. Which ship was that you recommended? Would sure like to have butler bring breakfast (a real cooked one) to our cabin. This cruise will have to make do with continential. Life is tough..........:D And we're enjoying each moment.

Archived