Seaside Fantastica Suite

glamer57

We are booked to sail in March on Seaside and I was wondering if anyone has pictures of Deck 9 Fantastica Suites. We are booked in Cabin 9208. I booked this because from the deck plan it looked liked these cabins had bigger balconies. I was just wondering if this was true or if not because I have seen some other posts saying that the rooms/balconies were not as they were on the deck plan. Still looking forward to our sailing, but just curious.

My family just sailed on the January 6th sailing and we had a Fantastica balcony room on the 10th floor, room 10050, towards the bow. I can tell you that the 9th floor balconies (at least all that I could see from my room) were about twice the size as ours and had two chaise lounges while we had chairs.

The only drawback I could see from these balconies was that we could see everything on the 9th floor balconies, while the balconies above us could not see onto ours. I felt like we had complete privacy, as did the floors above us, and I don't think I would have felt the same if I were on the 9th floor.

Another thing I noticed was that the suites with the outdoor Jacuzzi tub were on the corner (where the staterooms jetted out from the fore and aft rooms), and the entire row of rooms could see anyone using the tubs. I think I would have felt a little uneasy with literally hundreds of rooms being able to see me in my tub! I'm would guess that some of the higher level suites had outdoor tubs with more privacy.

I hope that helps!

Gotcha. Thank you so much Renophi, this was exactly the info I was looking to find out. I guess we will just have to deal with not being so private, but since there will be 4 of us (husband and kids) I’m okay with that since the balcony will be a little bigger so we can all be outside at one time. Thanks again!