Frozen coffees on anthem

Hello! Sailing on the Anthem of the Seas in July to Bermuda. Just purchased the refreshment package and was wandering where I can order the frozen coffees and if anyone knows what selections they offer? Thanks!!

I have had frozen coffees from La Patisserie on the Esplanade and the coffee bar in the Windjammer. Specialty coffees are also available at Cafe Two70, but I have never tried to get a frozen drink from them, so not sure if they had them.

I only get a frozen mocha, which is delicious, not sure what else they have. If you look for a review from BirdTravels, I know the menus for the coffee locations are among his pictures.

Thank you so much for the link! Do you know if the drinks at La Patisserie are included with the refreshment package? Thank you!

Yes, they are definitely included. We have purchased a refreshment package on each of our three sailings on Anthem and our first stop of the day is always at La Patisserie for a large mocha.:D