Seaside Excursions on Disembarkation

kelseys nan

Yes, hard to locate online, but saw it once so I called MSC and booked it. It is MIA05, Hop on Hop off Miami City Tour. It uses the Big Buses, stores your luggage, and gets you to the airport (either one). $59. You can use the busses on 3 different routes. Only one I found that takes us to FLL.

Here's the HOHO post cruise that takes you from ship-to-shore, including pick up from Bayside Market to Miami or FLL Airport. Luggage storage is also included. Try this link: https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Manage-Your-Booking/Excursions.aspx

SCENIC ROUTE

• mia05.jpg

• Difficulty Level
    Easy
  • Duration
    3 h

• ADULT$

PRICE PER PERSON

• CHILD$

PRICE PER PERSON

Excursion code: MIA05

If you’re disembarking in Miami, why not spend a few hours soaking up the city’s inimitable Art Deco charm on a tour that lets you decide what you want to see from the comfort of an open-topped hop-on/hop-off double-decker bus? A short drive from the cruise terminal will take you to Miami’s Big Bus Central Station, from where you can then enjoy three possible bus routes: the Beach Loop, the City Loop or the Uptown Loop, each of which lasts between 90 minutes from start to finish. You’ll be free to hop off and on again at any one of the 33 stops along each route, with buses running at intervals of about 30 minutes on the Beach Loop, and 60 minutes on the City and Uptown Loop. All routes end at the Big Bus Central Station at the Bayside Marketplace. Return whenever you like to suit your flight schedule and catch the shuttle to your respective airport, with some lovely memories to take with you as you fly home. Please note: this tour is available (1) for guests booked on flights departing from Miami International Airport after 2 pm to destinations within the USA or after 3 pm to international destinations, (2) for guests booked on flights d

After our arrival from the reflection in December 2013, we took an Everglades excursion, Directly through celebrity as I recall. We thought it was very worthwhile and a good use of our time after debarkation and until they dropped us at the airport at the end of the tour.

Sent from my iPad using Forums