Live on the Christmas Spirit!

cruzfvr

We are back home, and miss the Spirit & crew already. It was one of our best cruises we have taken (top five). I need to download all our digital photos, and will do so sometime today (or night), as laundry is calling me!

isea and brian W~ Thanks for the positive comments about our son and daughter and the talent show. Our daughter couldn't compete because she is only 16, but she danced for her mom (me) anyway! As for our son, the band director liked his performance, and asked him to audition for the band. He did, and if anyone is going over the summer on the Spirit, you may see him in the band! He is in college, so he can only work a couple of months during the summer. He had a blast performing on stage, and I think working on the ship will be a great opportunity to improve his playing, and meet new people (and have fun!).

We have been to a lot of ship talent shows, and I cannot believe the talent on this one. The singers were incredible!

I will try to post the photos (with son's help) by tonight, if not, tomorrow morning. ~Debbi

Debbie,

I am glad to see you all got home safely.

I didnt have a chance to talk to you guys anymore after the talent show except to say goodbye real quick so please tell Garrett and Lauren that they did a very good job and are both very talented. Hopefully Garrett gets to perform this summer, it sounds very fun! Now if only I could find a talent the cruise ships need:confused: , I would love to get to sail all summer.

Thanks Again for setting up the cruise critic meeting for all of us and for the souvenir treats!

Glad to hear you had a great cruise, I enjoyed it very much too.

Elissa (and family)

Hi Elissa! It was great meeting you and your family. Enjoyed listening to you and your sister at Karaoke! See, you do have talent!

Hope you enjoy all your next cruises!

~Debbi & family

I downloaded my photos to Dell Shutterfly, so if anyone can let me know how to put the photos of the two suites (9708/9710) on here, that would be great. I can try to copy/paste, but I think they will take too much space.

Back to the laundry...Debbi

Archived