M-class Corner FV questions

PiratessLooksAt40

We are booked on the Summit in a corner FV for this July. I’m starting to think about how I’m going to keep all the stuff 5 people need organized.

I haven’t been able to find these answers yet.

1. Are the walls all capable of holding magnets? And allowed? Wanting to hang a couple of shoe organizers in the kids “room”.

2. Are over the door organizers allowed on the closet doors? I know Disney no longer allows them because they scratch the paint, but the closets on Summit are a wood or a laminate product.

3. Loungers on the veranda? I see in most pictures there are two or three. Can we request them or ask for more? Realistically, how many would fit?

4. I cannot for the life of me remember if there’s a clothesline in the shower?

I’m sure I’m going to have more questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've been in the M class corner FV cabins 4 times, most recently in Jan 2017 aboard Infinity.

Walls are magnetic and we used a lot of magnets!

Over the door organizers are allowed and we used them

Definitely had loungers on the balcony. They balconies are so large, you could really fit 6

There's is a retractable draw string clothesline in the shower

One of my favorite rooms! (although I think it will be a bit tight for five people - we always had 3 and it was just right) I agree with the above answers. As to whether you can get more loungers? Maybe, but don't count on it. Celebrity tends to be inconsistent with those things. The 'official' answer is no, but sometimes an industrious room steward might be able to sneak in another one or two but IMHO that is unlikely. An extra chair or two might be easier to obtain if you don't succeed with the lounger.

One of my favorite rooms! (although I think it will be a bit tight for five people - we always had 3 and it was just right) I agree with the above answers. As to whether you can get more loungers? Maybe, but don't count on it. Celebrity tends to be inconsistent with those things. The 'official' answer is no, but sometimes an industrious room steward might be able to sneak in another one or two but IMHO that is unlikely. An extra chair or two might be easier to obtain if you don't succeed with the lounger.

Being short, even a footstool would help. I’ll sit in the table chair if I can put my feet up.

5 is going to be tight. Our kids are 14, 11 & 9. Probably the last time we can do this room. My parents will be two cabins over, so we can ship a kid out of the going gets rough. Next time it will be side by side concierge aft cabins & the inside across the hall ;).

My oldest is seriously considering just camping out on the veranda. Another option is to split the big bed & put the two oldest there, DH & I on the pullout & 9 year old (who will end up in our bed anyway) in the single. Wish these cabins had a drop down bed. Would be so much easier!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The M class FV is one of the few non suite cabins furnished with 2 televisions. Sounds like you'll be putting them to use. The corner FVs are blessed with lots of closet space and drawers. You'll be putting those to use as well!

6e2f232e30180b334def6b4c6991a767.jpg

9bf1cf900294bfece3898648715565cf.jpg

5b2c14ebcabd3efc01f51ed62c900e3c.jpg