Passport stamp ABC

I don't think they will stamp your passport, since it is an official sign of you leaving/departing a country. This has allready been processed by RCCL, thats why you don't have to take out your passport every time you disembark the ship.

But you can try, I know in Bonaire the Dutch immigration (Royal Marechaussee) is close to where the ship is docked. When exiting the terminal building walk left, you will see a big parking lot (plaza wilhelmina). Here is a big yellow building where customs and immigrations is located. You can enter the building and ask the officer if he is willing to stamp your passport.....

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!

I don't think they will stamp your passport, since it is an official sign of you leaving/departing a country. This has allready been processed by RCCL, thats why you don't have to take out your passport every time you disembark the ship.

But you can try, I know in Bonaire the Dutch immigration (Royal Marechaussee) is close to where the ship is docked. When exiting the terminal building walk left, you will see a big parking lot (plaza wilhelmina). Here is a big yellow building where customs and immigrations is located. You can enter the building and ask the officer if he is willing to stamp your passport.....

My quick research shows there's an immigration office at each of those stops (except Labadee), where you can get your passport stamped. You just have to ask. Aruba may be at the Carnival port? No idea if that will be different from where Royal docks. Happy hunting!

Be careful. We once went out of our way to get a passport stamp on an island in the Caribbean and sometime later got stopped by US immigration when leaving Ireland. The issue was that we had the entry stamp and not one exiting the country. We did eventually get through after explaining that we were on a cruise, and just wanted the stamp. But it made us think twice about just getting stamps to fill the passport.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 years later...

I have a copy of my passport, scanned and printed on cardstock paper, that I take on my cruises.

I modified the cover slightly, so it is distinguishable from the real passport.

If I can find a place in a port to get a stamp (sometimes just a post office stamp), I will get a stamp from that place.

Haven't been able to do it everywhere, but I am getting there.