Planning Ship Activities with baby!

Boardwalk

Hi all,

We have a large family group going on the 4-day Enchantment next week. My brother has an active 18 month old girl and they are trying to figure out in advance how best to line up the babysitting service, and more importantly, when they are going to want it most. Is there any way to know what the activity schedule is on the ship prior to boarding?Also, we have late dinner seating, so what time will we be going to the shows?

Appreciate any help! :)

Hi all,

We have a large family group going on the 4-day Enchantment next week. My brother has an active 18 month old girl and they are trying to figure out in advance how best to line up the babysitting service, and more importantly, when they are going to want it most. Is there any way to know what the activity schedule is on the ship prior to boarding?Also, we have late dinner seating, so what time will we be going to the shows?

Appreciate any help! :)

I found it almost impossible to know what the activities were until the night before on the Mariner. You could always scan the boards for posted schedules. However, The "concrete" schedule for the next day is usually released around 7 PM the night before. They do want 24 hours notice, but I often found myself making private babysitting reservations a little less than 24 hours. I think it is $8 an hour for 1 child-I paid $10 for three kids IN CASH directly to the sitter. The babysitter was wonderful; she was part of ship's security when you get on and off the ship in ports, so I felt comfortable with her.

Your shows will probably be before dinner around 7 or so. Hopefully someone will confirm this for you-I had early dinner with a show at 9 pm.

Archived