Cove Balcony-Lifeboats overhead or not?

ashton57

Pay no attention to this poster. They seem to only be interested in trolling and anti Carnival. There is nothing wrong with the coves. However, they are very shaded. But they're close to the water and offer an amazing view of the water and the port activities.

I had a cove balcony when the Dream first came out and I was under the galley. NEVER get a cabin under the galley. It sounded like a bowling alley. I have never heard so much banging going on. I have since stayed in other coves with no problem. I have one booked for Nov. Just be sure to be very careful when picking your cabin. Check what is over you and you should be fine.

My husband did not like the cove balcony. he hated having lifeboats above, he likes to stand on balcony at night and look up at stars. Also, the light from promenade, as mentioned before, interferes with night viewing. He also felt the balcony felt closed in due to steel structure instead of glass. We are Lido balcony people!!

Pat