Royal gave me a refund!

cstimmons

So I was on the liberty last week and pre-ordered the romance package for Valentine's day which also happens to be our anniversary. I specifically told them that we would be back after 4:30. It was supposed to be a surprise for my girl as she wasn't expecting it. We would then watch sail away from our balcony sipping champagne and eating chocolate covered strawberries from our balcony. R O M A N T I C! 5pm rolls around and our room is beautifully decorated by our stateroom attendant but no champagne or strawberries. 5:30 I call down to guest services and they say to call room service. I call room service and they say if I want to order that it'll be about an hour wait. I say I already ordered it, I should have been there. 7pm rolls around and they finally deliver and I'm not happy because now it's time to shower and get ready for dinner...Not very romantic.

Ok long story short I complained again and royal refunded me the cost of the package. I'm actually surprised I didnt have to fight harder.

Even funnier is the next day they sent up an apology card with fruit platter, deserts and more chocolate covered strawberries. However the card said something to the effect of sorry you had problems at breakfast lol.

Anyway might just stick around with Royal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk