Advice from different cruiselines

Go-Bucks!

I just want to give a big SHOUT OUT to the cruiseline that took me to Cuba....Oceania!!!

After reading about all the nonsense that other cruiselines....such as Royal Caribbean (RCCL), Norwegian (NCL), Azamara and others....are telling their passengers that just stir up confusion and fear about traveling to Cuba, I'm so happy to say that Oceania did not participate in any of that.

We were told that they would purchase a Cuban visa for us, we would pay for it at final payment and receive it at embarkation. We filled out the affidavit and they even highlighted the license we should mark! We signed it at embarkation, got our visa and went onboard. No one ever said ANYTHING about having to book their excursions or that the ship might not let us have a visa or that someone might stop us from getting off the ship. It was a pleasant and relaxed experience. So....thanks again, Oceania, for being professional and only telling the truth. (y)

We had a good experience with Oceania also although I found their info handout incomplete. They may have updated since Dec. We had booked a private tour with Blexie and were concerned that the ship staff

might not understand the new regs.

There has been understandable concern since different cruise lines have

different policies and people were being told different things even on the same ship.

Cuba is great and hope everyone is able to have as good experience as we did.