Amazing Secret River Excursion?

shu321

Hey everyone! I'm starting to book excursions for my cruise this July. The Amazing Secret River sounds like a fun adventure, but I wanted to see if anyone had been on this excursion. We are looking for an active, fun experience! Any feedback would be great!

You should definitely do it! Its the best excursion I've done on a cruise. I like that it felt like a much more real experience than a lot of the other options. The best part was when we turned off our lights and just listened to the sounds of the cave in the dark.

We haven't done that one but looked at it several times before. We were going to do it last year but opted for a newer excursion instead - Cenote Hopping with Lunch. Amazing and highly recommended if it's available for your cruise.

You should definitely do it! Its the best excursion I've done on a cruise. I like that it felt like a much more real experience than a lot of the other options. The best part was when we turned off our lights and just listened to the sounds of the cave in the dark.

Thanks for your feedback! I definitely think we will do it. It just seems like something out of the ordinary. We don't travel a lot, and this is our 10 year anniversary celebration, so we want to do things we couldn't do with our young children.

Absolutely the best excursion we've ever done. Wonderful, exciting, soooo cool. Probably not good if your claustrophobic though. Husband was a little uncomfortable. There are some tight squeezes. We will definitely do it again

Do it!