Lots of Honor - Park N Cruise - Port Canaveral Questions

ilovebargains

Lots of Honor location is listed at 1680 Sea Ray Dr. and Park N Cruise listed at 1700 Sea Ray Dr.

I am leaning towards using Lots of Honor- it has cheaper rate than Park N Cruise.

My questions are:

1. Is the entrance to get in LOH & P N C lot the same? I have heard from past replies that LOH is inside Park N Cruise lot, correct?

2. Is the parking attendant the same for both companies or each one have their own attendants?

3. Are shuttle buses the same for both companies or does LOH have their own shuttle buses?

4. Is there really any difference between the two companies besides their daily rates? I noticed LOH charges more port access fee but it is still comes out cheaper than P N C for weekly rates.

Thanks!

I contacted PnC and asked "what's the deal with you and LofH"

here's a part of the reply ... I got similar reply from two folks each from PnC:

Lots of Honor was a family run business, just like our own. The owner of Lots of Honor ran a Veterans' Benefit Program through his company, in which a portion of his reservation revenue went straight to a Veterans' Fund!Unfortunately, he recently had to shut down his business. We got wind of this news, and reached out to the owner to devise a plan to continue his support to our veterans, whom we love and appreciate so dearly. The end result is as follows: Lots of Honor could not afford to continue operating as an independent company; we allotted Lots of Honor a number of parking spots at our facility; Lots of Honor is permitted to advertise their parking at the rate they wish, regardless of the current rate at Park-N-Cruise; Park-N-Cruise and Lots of Honor are still independently advertised, as it is still two separate companies. This teaming together has allowed our kind-hearted neighbors at Lots of Honor to continue their support programs for our veterans, even though they were unable to stay in business. You are free to book through Lots of Honor, or Park-N-Cruise! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of the cheaper rate! :) Your final destination will be the same from here on out, regardless of whether you reserve through Lots of Honor or Park-N-Cruise (1700 Sea Ray Drive, Merritt Island, FL).

You use the PnC shuttles no matter who you book thru