Costa Maya beach break thru isl. mkting

GarageTwoThree

We came back from Costa Maya. We did the open bar beach break there thru Isl. Mrkting. This, for us, was a waste of money we didn't really drink to much. We ordered four drinks total and never finished them. If you are planning on getting thrashed its worth it. I would suggest that yuo do not pre-order the food. The resturant that they get the food from is the most commercialized mexican food I have ever consumed. The salsa tasted like Pace from the jar :eek: ITS SALSA!!. I would have rather eaten at one of the very small and run down looking places else where on the beach. Pez Quadro is where they lead you to and its at the end of the strip. The horrible resturant is called the 40 canons in spanish..it sucks. The bar pez quadro is nice and plays some house type music. My girlfriend got a massage there too. They said it was 30mins for 25 dollars, but spent about 45mins massaging her. She also noticed on our walk back they had the nicest beds. The sand is not as nice has the beachs at Rum point, or our small beach stop in Playa Mia. The snorkeling is ok and we snorkeled almost to the rocky barrier reef. Sporatic fish were sighted and a couple followed us most of the time. In theory you could swim/walk all the way to the barrier reef if you want to. Almost every few feet is very shallow sea grass that can be walked on. Our table mates on the boat paid 30 dollars at the port to go to the Jungle Beach break and were on the same bus as the Carnival people who paid more than 40. Also theysaid they were not even given wrist bands and still recieved all the free drinks. So if you are slick you can sneak on..lol. Their beach looked much nicer so I would suggest that over the Isl. mrkting Beach Break since its cheaper and nicer looking.

Carlos

• 1 month later...

Archived