Voom Package on Harmony

I have a quick question....Is it better to wait to get the Voom Package on Board? I'm Emerald Status with RC and was thinking I might get a better discount on the ship. I'm really not sure about this. Does anyone know the answer because we leave in 19 Days.

I have a quick question....Is it better to wait to get the Voom Package on Board? I'm Emerald Status with RC and was thinking I might get a better discount on the ship. I'm really not sure about this. Does anyone know the answer because we leave in 19 Days.

You would only get a 15% discount on the ship.

Here are the ship prices:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55188055&postcount=105

Bob: I know diamond plus gets 2 days internet free...what would the discount be toward the package? Would it be better to use the two days and then purchase the remaining days? In other words...which would be the better value? Also, do you have to buy one device plus or can you use it for two device plan?

Sorry for the questions. I just achieved D+ status and am trying to determine what do do for my November/December cruise on the Symphony.

Thanks in advance.

Bob: I know diamond plus gets 2 days internet free...what would the discount be toward the package? Would it be better to use the two days and then purchase the remaining days? In other words...which would be the better value? Also, do you have to buy one device plus or can you use it for two device plan?

Sorry for the questions. I just achieved D+ status and am trying to determine what do do for my November/December cruise on the Symphony.

Thanks in advance.

D+ gets the 2 free days OR $46 off a package. Here are the prices onboard, I'll let you figure it out, I'm done with math for the day:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55188055&postcount=105