So who leaves tomorrow on Star ???

southseasvoyagers

All "Cruise Critic" forum members going on Pacific Star's first few cruises should be duty bound to give full and accurate reports to this forum on their return, as well as heaps of both internal and external photos of the ship! :D

In all honesty though, to all of you lucky ones going on the "star" have just the greatest New Year at sea and the best cruise ever!

EDIT: Corrected spelling mistake (lias)

We intend to post full details of our impressions of the Star when we return. May stop by while on board and share a quick message too. And now two of us got new digital cameras for Christmas there is a good chance for photos as well.

Cheers,

Suey

I hope to get down there today and watch her sail and get some photo's, which I'll put up on my webshots page, and post a link, in due course (hopefully tonight).

Flying back into Brisbane last night, we got a brief glimpse of her sitting at Pinkenba as we approached the Airport, but unfortunately we were on the wrong side of the plane to get too good a view :mad: .

Kym

Archived