Rose Garden Palace Hotel, Rome?

titong

My wife and I are going to be on a Crystal Serenity cruise which leaves in May from Rome. We are considering staying at the Rose Garden Palace in Rome. We are not familiar with Rome, but we decided on the Rose Garden Palace, because that hotel is a hotel that Crystal has listed as one of two hotels that they recommend for their guests to stay at. We are basing our staying at the Rose Garden Palace, because we assume that a hotel that Crystal recommends that their guests stay at will be a very good hotel. I do note that TripAdvisor seems to give the hotel mixed reviews. I was wondering if any persons on this forum know anything about this hotel or know people who have stayed at the Rose Garden Palace. I would appreciate any opinions on this hotel.

• 6 months later...
My wife and I are going to be on a Crystal Serenity cruise which leaves in May from Rome. We are considering staying at the Rose Garden Palace in Rome. We are not familiar with Rome, but we decided on the Rose Garden Palace, because that hotel is a hotel that Crystal has listed as one of two hotels that they recommend for their guests to stay at. We are basing our staying at the Rose Garden Palace, because we assume that a hotel that Crystal recommends that their guests stay at will be a very good hotel. I do note that TripAdvisor seems to give the hotel mixed reviews. I was wondering if any persons on this forum know anything about this hotel or know people who have stayed at the Rose Garden Palace. I would appreciate any opinions on this hotel.

I hope that you had a wonderful stay if you selected this hotel for last May's cruise. We are booked in next May's Serenity cruise ending in Rome, and would like to have your comments and opinion of the Rose Garden Palace Hotel. Thanks!