SZ Category NA

EeyoreFan1967

The only two SZ (6106, 6111) are just like the SY above them (7077, 7078). There's always a chance for a free or paid upgrade to a Neptune.

Thanks for your response! I didn't even realize there were actual cabins with this designation.

My TA explained the category as SZ being really a suite guarantee, where HAL assigns the room, not those specific rooms necessarily. Minimum category is SZ. I was wondering about people's past experience with this category?

• 3 months later...

I just booked 7077 for a 17 day Hawaii cruise circle 3/2020. I haven't been in a signature suite before, however, I just sailed on the Eurodam in a Neptune 7048 and it was terrific. The SS is somewhat smaller without the Neptune Lounge access. We actually didn't use it much other than for coffee, etc. and it was across the hall. The Neptune and SS suites have the same appointments (TV) etc and are very comfortable. Book the Rotterdam deck if you can. There is less traffic there and the cabin stewards are assigned to suites there.

I think the SS is a good value and you quality for double sailing days on your mariner status. Hope any of this helps!