dinner reservations on Breakaway

I know a lot of you have sailed on the Breakaway, we are leaving on the 8th of April and I am looking for some information. We just attained Platinum status. I see that one of the benefits is dinner for 2 at Cagneys or leBistro and dinner for 2 at LaCucina or Moderno. Would someone be able to tell me where we would go to reserve the dinners. The gentleman at NCL who booked the trip told me that we have to make the reservations when we board the ship. Is there a particular place to go for Platinum members? I would appreciate any guidance you experts may have. TIA for your help.

I know a lot of you have sailed on the Breakaway, we are leaving on the 8th of April and I am looking for some information. We just attained Platinum status. I see that one of the benefits is dinner for 2 at Cagneys or leBistro and dinner for 2 at LaCucina or Moderno. Would someone be able to tell me where we would go to reserve the dinners. The gentleman at NCL who booked the trip told me that we have to make the reservations when we board the ship. Is there a particular place to go for Platinum members? I would appreciate any guidance you experts may have. TIA for your help.

On the 6th floor in the comedy club Headliners. They have tables set up, and the menus. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You could still try online booking on your MyNCL account. If the dates/times you want, then do it on embarkation day. The easiest way is to use the touch screen kiosks in the elevators lobbies of the ship. Select your restaurant/date/time and scan your key card and you are booked.

If you want to see some of the Breakaway menus, check out my live post from last year https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449

That sounds easy but I am wondering if that is ok to do when I am booking the "free dinner" as a Platinum perk. Thank you

For every restaurant on the platinum list except Moderno, the restaurant can be reserved without a fee because they are à la carte. Moderno is the only flat-fee restaurant.

We have always reserved once on the ship, and indicated to the restaurant hostess that we intended to use the platinum perk for the meal as we are seated. It has never been a problem, as long as we make the reservation on embarkation day. This is on multiple ships sailing at full capacity at peak times, but as always YMMV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk