coffee pots in rooms

Melore

As an FYI, my aunt really liked the coffee on the ship last time, but she likes strong coffee and loves Seattle's Best which is what they serve onboard. I usually had to add extra sugar and creamer to get it to my taste. My mother would add a little bit of hot water to weaken it.

We were on the Caribbean Princess in September and had heard that the coffee was really nasty on Lido, so we purchased a 2-cup brewer that brewed 2 travel cups at a time and took it with us. Indeed, the coffee on Lido was really terrible (room service and dining room coffee was fine) and we used our coffee brewer a lot! We are avid coffee drinkers (took our own dunkin' donuts coffee) and my husband said that we would be taking it with us on every cruise just for the convenience. It was very small and I ordered it online but have seen it in the Lowe's sales paper. It was a Quasonart brewer. I think I paid $20 for it. It is compact and light so it was easy to take. It fit in a back pack. Food for thought...or is that coffee for thought? lol

Archived