cheapest flying from Los Angeles CA - ? for a cruise-HELP

CJJSmith

check out and see if SONG is flying in your area. from Boston to Florida it used to cost us atleast $200 pp to fly there using a major airline, but now with Song, its less than $100 pp. song is similar to jetblue and they are awesome in my opinion.

good luck and have a great cruise, whatever you choose!

:confused: I live in OC California and have been on the Mexican Rivera cruise once and the Baja Mexico cruise 2 times, also just did the Majesty Bahamas cruise this month.

I WANT to book another cruise I have never been on, but want to fly into the cheapest place possible from CA to do it... any ideas what cruise might be the cheapest for me? I don't think any others go from CA other than the 2 I have been on... (What airport do you fly into if you are cruising out of Galveston Tx?)

Thanks for helping if you can.

Go to Long Beach and fly on Jet Blue. You can get to New York or FLL (and Miami) via Jet Blue. Jet Blue also has the best prices.

Or, fly to Oakland on Southwest and take an Alaska cruise leaving out of San Francisco.

Go to Long Beach and fly on Jet Blue. You can get to New York or FLL (and Miami) via Jet Blue. Jet Blue also has the best prices.

Or, fly to Oakland on Southwest and take an Alaska cruise leaving out of San Francisco.

Or, if you want to sail out of Boston fly out of LAX and take the one-stop flight to PVD (stops in PHX).

Archived