Allure- anywhere on the ship I cannot go with a scooter?

On O/A there is an elevator in the little hall where the bathrooms are. A crew member has to operate it.

On harmony there is a door on the opposite side from the bar that has a small wc ramp, I assume there is an elevator there as carts are taken up and down.

So where do you catch it to go up? Deck 15? I seem to recall asking for my mom but they said it wasn’t accessible. Maybe I just don’t remember it right.

Also, the helipad deck is very hard to get to on a scooter. There is a threshold and you have to transfer into push wheel chair. It was too hard for my mom to do so we skipped the captains sail away party. Those are the only two things I can think of on oasis class.

It is quite easy to get to the flowrider. My mom loved to watch me. Just don’t watch from the ramp or you could get splashed. Go all the way up to te front of the flowrider so you don’t by chance get splashed.

Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to my choice of words. lol. Yes. It is a safety hazard as opposed to a fire hazard.

Regardless of your choice of words

you are correct. Definitely a hazard and ironically when this happens it means those in wheelchairs may not be able

to get down the hall. It happened

to my mom last cruise several times.