Indy Grand (Family) 2 Bedroom Suite Questions :)

Hello!

We're going on my 50th Birthday Celebration cruise - my daughters, my sisters and a few friends - next winter 2019.

There's going to be 8 grown women in the two bedrooms. I have read it sleeps 8 so I chose this room. I know one of the bedrooms sleeps 4 (two twin beds and two pullman beds) but I would like to know if the master bedroom has any pullman bed? I know the king bed can be separated into two beds.

How about the livingroom? That couch bed Does Not look like it can sleep two people. We are all thin women and I still don't think we'd fit two on that couch bed.

Are there any options? More pullman beds in the livingroom? A cot? Something? Bueller? Bueller? lol

Also, information on the RCL site is pretty limited and I'm trying to figure out all the perks of renting the two bedroom Grand Suite. Can someone direct me to a site or let me know all the perks?

Do all 8 of us get robes for the spa?

I know we'll be on the 9th floor.. How close is that to the spa?

Do we get reserved sun loungers?

Thank you!

Hello!

We're going on my 50th Birthday Celebration cruise - my daughters, my sisters and a few friends - next winter 2019.

There's going to be 8 grown women in the two bedrooms. I have read it sleeps 8 so I chose this room. I know one of the bedrooms sleeps 4 (two twin beds and two pullman beds) but I would like to know if the master bedroom has any pullman bed? I know the king bed can be separated into two beds.

No additional beds in the master bedroom. There is a sofabed in the living room.

How about the livingroom? That couch bed Does Not look like it can sleep two people. We are all thin women and I still don't think we'd fit two on that couch bed.

When they say that the suite sleeps 8, they mean: 2 in the master bedroom, 4 in the interior bedroom, 2 on the sofabed.

Are there any options? More pullman beds in the livingroom? A cot? Something? Bueller? Bueller? lol

You could try and talk them into a rollaway cot for the living room.

Also, information on the RCL site is pretty limited and I'm trying to figure out all the perks of renting the two bedroom Grand Suite. Can someone direct me to a site or let me know all the perks?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

Do all 8 of us get robes for the spa?

The robes will be in your suite.

I know we'll be on the 9th floor.. How close is that to the spa?

The spa is on DECKs 11 & 12.

Do we get reserved sun loungers?

Thank you!

There is a section of loungers reserved for suite guests.