Rental Car - Pier in OSJ

pcsanity

We will be returning from the Golden Princess on 12/4. We have a late flight out and want to rent a car.

Who is the most conveneint rental agency to the pier in OSJ that would also have airport pickup. (Tried searching the boards to no avail on this on.)

Ideally, I would go get the car, then come get my wife with the luggage. (If I do this, can I get back into the terminal to get the luggage? Is there parking at the pier in OSJ? (short term.)

Thanks,

PC

We used http://www.charliecars.com in November and were quite happy. They have two locations one in the condado and one in Isla verde which they call their airport location. They will pick you up at the Pier with your luggage and take you back to the rental office. At the end of the day take the car back to the airport location and they will shuttle you to the airport. I would not try and drive back to the port to get your wife and luggage it is very chaotic and no parking anywhere. That was my experience at pier 4.

Archived