Summit Butlers- Advice please!

LisaLeone

We do tip extra whether we use the Butler or not...as long as they are pleasant. (Had one on the Summit that was not. I even caught him looking through my papers.) We have also been tipping after room service but will wait until the end from now on.

Funny story! :) For women, I found that if I put my watch band through my rings at night, they are easier to find the next morning. For women and men, I carry these collapsible trays to hold my DH's wallet, glasses, change, etc. He doesn't take his ring off. I use my tray for jewelry, glasses, and misc. items. https://www.magellans.com/itemdy00.aspx?T1=MLP457+NV&srccode=NXCMC6&utm_source=google&utm_medium=comparison&utm_campaign=datafeed&source=pla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg5bt7arJ2gIVyRuBCh3NBg9EEAQYASABEgJro_D_BwE

Smaller for bedside table. https://www.amazon.com/Leather-Storage-Catchall-Sundries-Organizer/dp/B072VSWJX5/ref=sr_1_28_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1524243980&sr=8-28-spons&keywords=collapsible+travel+tray&psc=1

Those trays are my go to...especially wonderful when traveling with my sister and mother. I use one for jewelry and another in for makeup.

And yes, I always tip extra, as well...the ship's staff work so hard. If you don't mind my asking, do you remember the name of that snoopy butler? As we'll be in in 2 months, I would be grateful for a heads up, should be still be in the ship.

I've never seen menus from Blu provided in Luminae.

Items from the mini bar are technically not included in your drink package. Your butler was going above and beyond and should be tipped accordingly. The mini bar or refrigerator is only stocked with your preferences free of charge in royal suites and the penthouse.

Ask and you shall receive. I have noticed that most diners do not bother, but sometimes it’s nice to mix and match. Last night my wife wanted a filet mignon that was not on any menu. She asked and magically it appeared. Having the choice enhances the experience and I will be sad to depart tomorrow.

Those trays are my go to...especially wonderful when traveling with my sister and mother. I use one for jewelry and another in for makeup.

And yes, I always tip extra, as well...the ship's staff work so hard. If you don't mind my asking, do you remember the name of that snoopy butler? As we'll be in in 2 months, I would be grateful for a heads up, should be still be in the ship.

I cannot remember his name. Seems we remember the great one's, not the not so good. We did him a favor by not reporting. We didn't want anyone to lose their job. To be fair, the Butler did not open a drawer. My papers were correspondence from Cruise Critic about excursions. They were left on my nightstand while we went to lunch, out and about, etc. When we came back to the room, we noticed that the door was opened and the Butler was bending over reading the papers. He was clearly embarrassed.

If you get a Nelson...he is wonderful!

I cannot remember his name. Seems we remember the great one's, not the not so good. We did him a favor by not reporting. We didn't want anyone to lose their job. To be fair, the Butler did not open a drawer. My papers were correspondence from Cruise Critic about excursions. They were left on my nightstand while we went to lunch, out and about, etc. When we came back to the room, we noticed that the door was opened and the Butler was bending over reading the papers. He was clearly embarrassed.

If you get a Nelson...he is wonderful!

Thank you...I may ask if that is a possibility!:):)