Adventure of the Seas - Deck 3, Cabin 3604 and 3612 Ocean View

Hi Everyone!

My family and I will be going on our first RCI cruise in August and we are very excited. We booked this trip very last minute (well in cruising terms) and we didn't have much 4-person cabins to choose from. Our TA tried doing 2-person connecting cabins but none were available. Can someone tell me if our cabins on deck 3, mid ship will be too noisy/too much foot traffic? I've looked at the cabin positions and while deck 3 is beneath several public areas of the ship, our two cabins aren't right across/next to public restrooms, the elevators, or the restaurant found on that deck.

I think either way my kids and I will have fun and enjoy our trip but I'm more concerned about my parents. So if you guys have any insight regarding this deck, please let me know!

Also, please forgive me if I'm not posting this in the correct area...I've been a member here forever but rarely post!

Thanks so much!

I had 3610 on Explorer of the Seas (sister ship) and liked the location. The hallway is a dead end, so no through traffic. The line for the dining room in the evenings would go past my door, but it cleared quickly. No noise from above other than a trash can (or something similar) fell over one night in rough seas. The only persistent noise was a low pump noise at night. I just wore my ear plugs. It may have only been my cabin as well.

I wouldn’t hesitate to book that cabin again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, and yes, you posted in the right area. Enjoy Adventure! We’re on her again in September. She has all the things that make RCI unique (ice skating, Flowrider, Royal Promenade, etc.) while still being a manageable size.

I had 3610 on Explorer of the Seas (sister ship) and liked the location. The hallway is a dead end, so no through traffic. The line for the dining room in the evenings would go past my door, but it cleared quickly. No noise from above other than a trash can (or something similar) fell over one night in rough seas. The only persistent noise was a low pump noise at night. I just wore my ear plugs. It may have only been my cabin as well.

I wouldn’t hesitate to book that cabin again.

Thank you so much for your reply! I am now more excited then ever!!!

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, sltintexas said:

I know this is an old post but how was the room?

Might be tough to get a reply 3.5 years after the fact. You can search the rest of the Voyager and Freedom class for info on that type of cabin - they should all be the same.