Help on entertainment on Harmony of the Seas..

Wasn't aware we needed to reserve times to view Grease and Fine Line.. now it says to check on board.. three questions?

1 - is there hope to see either show? 2- are they each done only once per night? and 3 - is Columbus as bad as it sounds?

Thanks in advance to any and all with experience in this regard.

Wasn't aware we needed to reserve times to view Grease and Fine Line.. now it says to check on board.. three questions?

1 - is there hope to see either show? 2- are they each done only once per night? and 3 - is Columbus as bad as it sounds?

i have all our shows booked on Harmony for September. and Yes, Columbus is terrible. Worst show we have probably ever seen.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Those 2 shows are done on about 3 days a wk plus 2 times on those days. Usually the 1st show is really crowded but for the 2 show —they usually let people in that don’t have reservations in.

1st ck with show reservations when you get on the ship. I loved both of those shows.

Those 2 shows are done on about 3 days a wk plus 2 times on those days. Usually the 1st show is really crowded but for the 2 show —they usually let people in that don’t have reservations in.

1st ck with show reservations when you get on the ship. I loved both of those shows.

For Grease, the first night the show is at 8:30, second night it is at 10:30 and I don't remember the time of the last show. But Grease is only once a night. We booked the first night at 8:30 as 10:30 on the 2nd night was too late for us.

• 1 month later...

We did go.. we got to see all shows. We felt Columbus was not great.. good cast, great sets.. kind silly story line. We found that you could get into them fairly easily, and we were to able grab reservations when we got on board just fine. Thanks for all the responses.