Monitoring Price Drops

Hi all, its been awhile since I booked on RCCL but last time I booked it showed two prices for the cabin. One if you booked with a refundable deposit and one if you booked with a non-refundable deposit. I am looking at sailing on the Allure and I see they are showing a discount for two for one and for a May something special and when I price the cabin it shows these two discounts but does not give me a price if I want to book refundable.

Can you still book refundable and if so how do you do it - do you have to call RCCL instead of booking on line? Not sure which way I want to go but did want to see the difference in price if that was still an option.

Thanks.

Jill

I use to check randomly as well for price drops. I found an app called Ship Mate.

The app allows you to add your cruise paid, or unpaid to it. Once added you can select your cruise than go to the price alert tab. Within here just enable that categories you want to be alerted for example, Oceanview, or Balcony by email anytime there is a price change.

Link to the app within Android Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=shipmate.carnival

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hi all, its been awhile since I booked on RCCL but last time I booked it showed two prices for the cabin. One if you booked with a refundable deposit and one if you booked with a non-refundable deposit. I am looking at sailing on the Allure and I see they are showing a discount for two for one and for a May something special and when I price the cabin it shows these two discounts but does not give me a price if I want to book refundable.

Can you still book refundable and if so how do you do it - do you have to call RCCL instead of booking on line? Not sure which way I want to go but did want to see the difference in price if that was still an option.

Thanks.

Jill

If you call in there are always more options than what you can see on the website.

Thanks.

Jill

You have to go all the way thru the booking process entering all passenger info- then on the next screen where you pick dining and if you want insurance there is now a box to check if you want a refundable deposit and it has the additional charge for refundable listed there.

I guess this wasn't the week to try and book online in the middle of the night Ha! Have done this, but not Rccl. Booked a corner aft mini 8088 on Vision and was super excited until I realized it's that NR deposit thing and I REALLY did not mean to. Can I get my reg agent to take over this booking? I know she can't get me out of this, but I now know I just don't want to handle anymore obstacles with Rccl. I hate their site like the rest of you, so just trying to get a bit more info.

molly361, thanks for the information on finding the refundable fares. Just checked using your information and it was there. Thank you.

Thank you also ignites about the reminder to call RCCL for options. May be doing that because last night when I did a dummy booking the Diamond balcony discount was showing. Today it is not. Hmmmm.

Jill