Nellie's Beach Cabana vs. OTW

My apologies if this answer is already out there somewhere. I've searched all over and have yet to find an answer.

We have already booked a Beach Cabana at Nellie's Beach. I've been looking for a map of where each of these cabanas are located and can't find one. I'm concerned they are back behind the beach itself and we'll have to wind our way through lounge chairs to get to the beach. Does anyone have any pictures, a map or a review of the beach cabanas?

The OTW cabanas are almost $200 more. Is it worth the increase in cost?

Thanks!

Meg

I finally found pics of the beach cabanas behind the yellow wall. The seem to be back in the shade under the trees. We are from MI and are going in December. We want to soak up as much Vitamin D as possible! Are they really all in the shade or is that just from the few pictures I can find?

I finally found pics of the beach cabanas behind the yellow wall. The seem to be back in the shade under the trees. We are from MI and are going in December. We want to soak up as much Vitamin D as possible! Are they really all in the shade or is that just from the few pictures I can find?

There are some in the shade (in the hilltop I think), but I believe most of spots are on the water or overlooking the water. When I’ve seen them up close there are sections of the cabana that will get sun.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?ProductCode=ZL88&DestinationCode=

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentSiteletSub.do?pagename=sub_labadee_barefoot_beach&pagenameMain=labadee&discriminators=3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk