VIP Tours question

Cricket551

I’m thinking aboutbooking a private tour of Curacao next April, though VIP tours. Our times in port are 1:30-10:30. I wascurious on others opinion of these plans. We would like to see and do as much as possible with the time allowed!! Doessomeone have a better idea or a location or excursion that they wouldrecommend?

I think what theysuggested offers a lot and sounds great but am worried about time and trying toover do it! Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Here is the list of what I sent and said we would reallylike to see..

Shete Boca

Caves of hato

salt lakes

Centre of Willemstad

Queen Emmabridge

Floating market

Piscado/Playa Grandi: I would love to snorkel with wildturtles

Boca Ascension: have to have a 4x4 to get here

Chistoffel park: I’m ok skipping this

Below is what VIP Tourssuggested….

- pick up around 2pm (30 mins after docking of your ship)

- then drive to the West Side and visit Shete Boca (entrance fee is US$ 9 perperson); I believe the latest they allow guests into the park is around 4pm

- Playa Piscado - swim with the turtles

- viewing point Playa Forti and Grote Knip

- Salt Lakes

- at the end of the tour Centre of Willemstad with Queen Emmabridge and theFloating Market (by the time we reach there itwill be dark already but you still will be able to see the centre. TheHandelskade (the colorful houses) and the walking bridge have lights on)

Chistoffel park - I would remove that from the list, you will be ableto see the park driving along. Also not all rental companies allow us to drivethrough. Furthermore, we need to keep the time in mind

Cavesof hato - if you really like to visit the HatoCaves, then we need to visit them before heading to the West side since theyclose around 5pm, they have guided tours always on the hour. Maybe we can makethe 3pm. You need to count about 50 minutes for the tour. It is about 30minutes from the pier away. Timewise it might be a bit tight visiting the HatoCaves and Shete Boca.

Again thank you to anyone that takes the time to read and respond!