Chef's Table of Empress - Worth It?

Anyone have recent experiences with the Chef's Table on the Empress?

I've done a couple of other Chef's Tables on RCCL and would like to plan for one during our August cruise on Empress, but wasn't sure if it would be worth it on such a short, port-intensive cruise. I was hoping to do it on our sea night, and I know the Empress has a brunch with free mimosas that day as well.

Thanks!

I have heard that all Chefs Tables now have a reduced menu, less courses served and far cheaper wines. I did it years ago and it was a fun, unique experience but not one I would do again especially since it is being "dumbed down"

My parents were on Empress last spring.

They really enjoyed their Chef Table experience and the galley tour. This was the first one they had done in their 20 years of cruising, so they don't have past ones to go off of. I think they would do it again. They thought it was worth the cost. My mom was a chef in a nice restaurant for a number of years, so if it wasn't up to her expectations she wouldn't have raved about it.

I don't really remember any details of it to further help you out. Also, since it was over a year ago, I am not sure how much as changed regarding Chef's Table. They are out of town, other wise I would have texted my mom to see if she could login to CC to post on this.