Geranium in Copenhagen - opinion/help?

Hello,

DH and I are going to be in Copenhagen later this month, and we are thinking about living it up and dining at Geranium, a 3 Michelin star restaurant there.

I went to their website to look at the menu, but all I see is several tasting menus without details as to what they are.

Before we try and get a reservation, can anyone give us feedback on what the tasting menus include (i.e., is the wine included in the price), and any other info?

Thank you!

We went back in 2012 & it was an amazing experience which we felt was worth the cost. Many of our courses were served by the chef himself and for one course they invited us into the kitchen and had an American chef working there talk to us. I see you won't be able to go because they are on vacation, but I did take picture of each course with a description which you can see starting here. Copenhagen was one of our favorite cities for food and we ate at a bunch of wonderful places, but that was a meal to remember.