Sarah of Glory Tours-where are you?

emac

Sarah

I have sent my credit card details to you via your website to book the Best of Barbados tour for Thursday 26th January and I have also emailed you and received no reply. We leave for our cruise next week. Please reply. I am reluctant to re-submit my request in case my credit card is charged twice.

Elaine

I sent her another e-mail and told her someone else on this board was looking for her too. I said:

I am very disturbed that I haven't heard from you, yet you have charged my credit card. I was hesitant about signing with you because of the bad reports I read on cruisecritic.com, but it seemed like things had straightened out. Now I am wondering. Someone else has posted over there asking where you are. Please respond immediately.

If I get a response, I will post it.

I'm sorry to hear that you can't again get in touch with Sarah at Glory Tours. Not to make excusions, but its a very busy time of year, however, that doesn't make up for sending a credit card payment and not getting any kind of reply.

I'll see if I can assist and get in contact with her for you to double check.. give me today and tomorrow and I or she will respond.

I everyone :)

I am still alive

I am sorry for delays in responding to emails and bookings I had been feeling ill around Christmas and then I had to have an operation. I am feeling much better now and have responded to most of my emails and have started to get out the tour passes.:)

Have a very happy new year and I look forward to serving you in the new year:D

Archived