Allure July 8-15; Our family adventure!

Can't wait to read more! I will never be able to stay in such an awesome room, so I will devour all the details you want to share about the room, the experience, etc. The balcony is incredible - I can see why you wouldn't want to leave :)

Following along; thank you for taking the time to write this review!! We're also staying at the Marriott Resort on the beach before our upcoming sailing on Allure and I'm glad to hear it's an easy walk to restaurants and the like. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

• 2 weeks later...
Great review so far. I feel the same in terms of seats at a show. I really love front row so you can see all expressions. My daughter and I are big fans of Mamma Mia and lined up almost 1hr early on Allure to sir front row. Did you get reserved seats?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

We did have reserved seats because of Star Class.

Did your genie arrange reservations for the non-suite guests of your party also? So the non-suite guests of your party were able to sit front row as well? Thanks

Our Genie accommodated our other family as much as was allowed. We didn't ask for the Star Class treatment for the rest of the party. They were allowed to board early with us and of course helped us enjoy all the snacks and goodies in the suite