MSC Seaside November 24, 2018

mSev7n

Hello Everyone!

Aaron and Alan here! We are traveling on MSC Seaside departing November 24, 2018. We are with a group of 5.

fad5fc559812334c667fe6809cf8928f.jpg

This will be our second time on Seaside and our second time with MSC. We love this ship!

This will make my 7th cruise and Alan’s 30-something, haha. Our past cruises together:

- MSC Seaside (2018)

- Norwegian Escape (2017)

- Carnival Glory (2017)

- Norwegian Epic (2016)

- Norwegian Dawn (2016)

- Carnival Breeze (2015)

We look forward to meeting you on board! Don’t forget about the LGBT meet-up! You can also find us on the apps pre-cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/15/2018 at 9:00 AM, rklrkl said:

Tim and I are on the same cruise. This is our 38th cruise but first time on MSC. Usually Celebrity. Do they have lgbt get-together?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi! Nice! This will be Alan and I’s 7th cruise together. Alan has been on 32+ cruises. Thanks to him I love cruising! 

They do have a get together. They do it once, but it was hosted by staff the last we were on in April! It did really help bring people together. They had free drinks as well, for those not on a alcohol package. I’m hoping it’s just as good as last time. 🙂

On 9/1/2018 at 5:47 PM, rklrkl said:

We should all get together for a drink

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking forward to it!

Edited by mSev7n

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:12 PM, mSev7n said:

Hi! Nice! This will be Alan and I’s 7th cruise together. Alan has been on 32+ cruises. Thanks to him I love cruising! 

They do have a get together. They do it once, but it was hosted by staff the last we were on in April! It did really help bring people together. They had free drinks as well, for those not on a alcohol package. I’m hoping it’s just as good as last time. 🙂

Looking forward to it!

Doesn't look like there are very many "FOD" registered. Might just be the 4 of us 🙂

1 hour ago, rklrkl said:

Doesn't look like there are very many "FOD" registered. Might just be the 4 of us 🙂

Well, I’m sure there are plenty more. Not many people have been using the FB groups or Cruise Critic. We noticed this on past sailings. We are a group of 5, all gay. So at least 7 of us. 🤪

1 hour ago, SC_GAY_Cruiser said:

we will do the sail-away wave to you guys on the day before our cruise.

dave

Haha! Hope to be waving back at ya! Have fun on your cruise! 😁

• Like 1

On 8/4/2018 at 6:26 PM, mSev7n said:

Hello Everyone!

Aaron and Alan here! We are traveling on MSC Seaside departing November 24, 2018. We are with a group of 5.

fad5fc559812334c667fe6809cf8928f.jpg

This will be our second time on Seaside and our second time with MSC. We love this ship!

This will make my 7th cruise and Alan’s 30-something, haha. Our past cruises together:

- MSC Seaside (2018)

- Norwegian Escape (2017)

- Carnival Glory (2017)

- Norwegian Epic (2016)

- Norwegian Dawn (2016)

- Carnival Breeze (2015)

We look forward to meeting you on board! Don’t forget about the LGBT meet-up! You can also find us on the apps pre-cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we will be doing the same itinerary as you in January.  I would love to hear what your thoughts are.  I was looking through some of the boards to find out a little bit about the dress code in the dining hall.  I would not consider having my husband or children in jeans but is a sports coat necessary?  I would normally dress them in dress pants and a collared shirt.  Can you give me any information on this? Also, let me know if there were any excursions that you all did/loved/hated.  I hope that you have an awesome trip.  Only a couple more days to go!