Carnival Glory guarantee question...

jas777

Hi,
I posted this on the carnival forum also, just wanted to see if I could some opinions here as well!! Thanks in advance!!

Just had a question on an inside gty on the glory for 10/2/04. I booked an inside gty (1a )about 2 months ago for my wife, son and myself. I was just checking on the carnival website and some other online web sites and see that the only available rooms they have left are all ocean views from 6a and above. No interior staterooms available at all. Now, This is the first time I have booked a gaurantee and I understand the basics of it, but what are my chances of being upgraded if all the interiors are booked now? Does this increase the chances of an upgrade or decrease it? Or does that not really play a factor in it at all? Originally, I was just checking the prices to see if they had gone down, so I could have my TA check on an upgrade or credit, but I guess I can't do that now since no interiors are available?
Thanks so much for any of your answers!!!!

Archived