bringing coffee creamers on board

SCPNP

The ones I am talking about are the small (3 or 4 oz) concentrate that only come in French Vanilla. I saw the ones you are talking about.

We used to get the 3-4 oz squeezy ones in hazelnut (Coffeemate) but then wallyworld stopped selling hazelnut and only had french vanilla or something, just one flavor. But now they don't have any of them at all. Haven't checked Dollar Tree yet but I will.

Just throwing this out there. The last 2 cruises I have been on I have taken my sons large mixing cup that I got from walmart. He loves milkshakes and I love iced coffees. I know there is coffee shops but we like making our own. They have cartons of chocolate and white milk on the buffet and an ice cream machine. We mix what ever flavor he wants for the shake and add the ice cream and grab a cookie and crumble it on top. For the coffee I take the hot coffee and pour it over ice and add a little vanilla ice cream to it and makes a really good iced coffee.
Thank you for this! Can NOT wait to give this a try on our next cruise....(going to have to practice A LOT at home first [emoji6] )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Forums mobile app