Gluten free Q

I'll be on the Anthem to Bermuda shortly and plan on at least one day at Horseshoe Bay. Their snack bar has literally nothing for me to eat being gluten free. Any suggestions as to how I can get/bring lunch there? Any places I could pick something up right off the ship that I could bring to the beach? Or another idea?

Tia!

I'll be on the Anthem to Bermuda shortly and plan on at least one day at Horseshoe Bay. Their snack bar has literally nothing for me to eat being gluten free. Any suggestions as to how I can get/bring lunch there? Any places I could pick something up right off the ship that I could bring to the beach? Or another idea?

Tia!

Contact special_needs@rccl.com and notify them of your dietary restrictions. They will put you in touch with the people on board who will make arrangements for your meals.

We always bring protein bars (you can get gluten free ones) which, being prepackaged, may be taken off the ship. Have a good sized breakfast and you will be good until you get back to the ship.

We always bring protein bars (you can get gluten free ones) which, being prepackaged, may be taken off the ship. Have a good sized breakfast and you will be good until you get back to the ship.

I have a big appetite lol. Not sure if some snacks will hold me haha!

Aren't we not allowed to take food off the ship? They will make arrangements for when I am off the ship?

Sorry, I misread your post and thought you were asking about meals on the ship.

If you need to have something on hand to eat off the ship, I would bring something yourself, in factory sealed packages.