Room Decoration Shopping pre-cruise on Funshop

Shocker4

We have 5 cabins booked on Vista for a 50th anniversary. I'm trying to shop now for cabin decorations for the happy couple. When I added it to my cart, it didn't ask for their room # or name. I don't want it for my room, but I want to purchase and pay for it. When I bought the drink plan for my son in another cabin I had no problem entering his booking # and picking his name from the drop down menu so I was surprised the online shopping didn't confirm which room I wanted decor for (seems like this would be a commonly purchased for someone else). I was hoping they would put up the decor so it would be there when they walk in their room. If it gets delivered to my room, then I have to make time to go to their room and decorate and it ruins the surprise of it. Please help with how I can accomplish this, its sitting in my cart but I've not yet paid for it.

We have 5 cabins booked on Vista for a 50th anniversary. I'm trying to shop now for cabin decorations for the happy couple. When I added it to my cart, it didn't ask for their room # or name. I don't want it for my room, but I want to purchase and pay for it. When I bought the drink plan for my son in another cabin I had no problem entering his booking # and picking his name from the drop down menu so I was surprised the online shopping didn't confirm which room I wanted decor for (seems like this would be a commonly purchased for someone else). I was hoping they would put up the decor so it would be there when they walk in their room. If it gets delivered to my room, then I have to make time to go to their room and decorate and it ruins the surprise of it. Please help with how I can accomplish this, its sitting in my cart but I've not yet paid for it.
it should give you an option to gift it towards the end of the order process. Also, you can always call Carnivals Funshop and they can place the order for....1-800-522-7648