Response time for Cozumel Insider?

Dannzzigg

I recently (only two days ago) emailed Sherri at the Cozumel Insider to inquire about booking dolphin swim packages for 4 for my upcoming cruise at the end of August.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes to get a response? I'm worried about the availability, and since this is one of the few 'pre-planned' activities we intend on doing, I would very much like to make sure we get in.

Anybody?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;8;29;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Inspiration, My First Cruise

Don't know if you're aware or not, but our island was heavily flooded over the weekend and many folks are without phone (and therefore internet). It's possible that Sherri is experiencing those same problems.

Not to worry -- you can book the dolphin swim online directly with Dolphin Discovery for the same price. They all work off of the same schedule so they can tell you if there is space available. This time of year is low season, so you should have no problem.

Go for it!

Well, if you call, they are very quick to respond. Jaquelyn (sp?) called right back (within 30 min or so), and if I had given her the right phone # (lol!) I would have had all of my questions answered right away. As it was, luckily, someone from work called me to let me know that she called, and I returned her call from home. To top it off, she was nice enough to take my number and call me back so that I wasn't paying the international long distance charges.

As far as helpful, I'd give her an A+. Jaquelyn answered all of my questions and was very informative.

Sorry to hear about the flooding. Jaquelyn mentioned it as well. All I can say, without knowing the extent of things, I hope everyone is well and that it doesn't disrupt your lives too much.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;8;29;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I think they are swamped at this time of year but I received a response within 2 days. Cozumel insider seemed right on the ball. i booked in April with this being my first cruise and wanted a confirmation in my hand. Nice group of people.

6/27 Conquest let's party!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;6;27;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

I'm good to go now. Thanks for the replies.

Jacqueline from CozInsider got ahold of me very quickly after my initial inquiry and I and my DW, MIL, FIL are all booked to swim with the dolphins, sea lions and see the sea lion show.

As far as booking direct, I have read (without any personal experience) that Dolphin Discovery is sometimes very lax in returning emails and answering inquiries, whereas I have never seen anything derogatory in reference to CozInsider other than the occassional email getting tossed to a spam folder.

Either way, I'm booked and overwhelmed with anticipation. And this is only one of the shore excursions we have planned...

Glad Jacqueline was able to assist you. The folks at "Insider" are so nice.

Yes, the island got hit hard by, what I heard was, 2 tropical depressions. Flooded homes, businesses, hotels, streets, etc. The governor or Quintana Roo declared a state of emergency for the island a few days ago.

Not to worry. Last I heard it was a beautiful sunny day there today and things are starting to dry out a bit.

Archived