BOGO specialty restaurant package questions

bangzoom6877

I did it, I found a way to book the BOGO specialty restaurant package now for our April cruise, without my husband finding out about it before I present this to him as his Hanukkah gift in December (I was worried because he would see the charge on the credit card bill and wonder what it is for)!!! My parents offered to put it in their credit card and I will reimburse them.

When I booked, the website asked for a time for the first night, so I chose 6:30pm. It never asked about the second night for a time. Is there a way for me to request the time for the second night, or do they use the same time I chose for the first night?

Also, since we plan to board early and cabins won’t yet be ready, can we go to one of the specialty restaurants upon boarding to check which restaurants and times we were given, and possibly ask for a change of venue? Really trying to get Wonderland, as my husband is a big fan of Alice in Wonderland. After speaking to some people and reading about their experiences here in the boards, it seems like we will be able to get it especially if we are flexible with the time which we will be if we need to.

Thanks in advance!

You make reservations for the second night (and changes to the first night if space is available) when you are onboard, at any specialty restaurant. You can go as soon as you board.

So they won’t have a restaurant booked for the second night until we board and go make the reservation? I thought they choose the restaurant for both nights.

So they won’t have a restaurant booked for the second night until we board and go make the reservation? I thought they choose the restaurant for both nights.

I didn't think they chose the second night, but whichever way, you can change (space permitting) when you visit the specialty restaurant after you board.

We used to head to MDR first thing once on ship, now to the speciality restaurants to confirm and change if need any reservation. They are always very professional. MDR personnel were also very professional. Only had one MDR issue in all our years of sailing multiple cruise lines and we did not know about the issue till the first night.