Draught Beer punch cards?

Just wondering has anyone seen the draught beer punch cards lately? My wife and I are primarily beer drinkers, so the drink packages just aren't worth it when you are drinking beer only on a 14 day Trans-Atlantic (TA). I bought a few punch cards last October on the Freedom OTS TA (10 large draught for $49) and it seemed like a good deal but I think it was about 3 or 4 days into the cruise before they came out and I found them advertised and sold at the pool bar and nowhere else!

Someone had mentioned on a CC forum before that in the past RCCL used to have a beer and wine package that was significantly cheaper than the regular drinks package. This makes sense to me given drinks run $11-12 and beer runs $7-8, I would love to see a package like that again. For now I will stick to hopefully buying the draught punch cards for the Indy TA at the end of this month.

They simplified the beverage package line-up several years ago. I used to weigh the pros and cons of the beer/wine package vs the ultimate drink package as I’m primarily a beer guy myself but will dabble with fruity foo-foo concoctions from time to time.

Fortunately, RCI made the decision easier for me as they eliminated/combined some of the drink packages so now it’s only the Ultimate Drink package.

As for the drink card, I know there is a 10-drink card for $79 for all drinks that becomes available 3 or 4 days into the cruise. Won’t give you much of a savings as beer is usually in the $6-$8 range.