Johnnie Walker Swing on RCCL?

Last month I bought a bottle of Johnnie Walker Swing while on the Carnival Miracle. Too bad I couldn't have opened it on the ship, I would have gone back to buy every bottle they had in stock. Since my next cruise is on the Legend of the Seas, anyone happen to know if they sell Johnnie Walker Swing on Royal Caribbean ships?

To those of you who drink Scotch, this stuff is incredible. IMHO it's better than Blue Label and at $30/bottle vs. $130/bottle on the ship, it's a no brainer. Johnnie Walker confirmed that they only sell it in International duty free shops, and on cruise ships. So, I'm buying them out next cruise (and paying the duty on it back at port).

I believe RCL had it on my last Cruise on the Navigator. I have to agree with you SWING is the best out of all of them. I bought a bottle of it in St. THomas and a small bottle of BLUE. I wish I had gotten more Swing. Even though I came out ahead in that deal. When I got home and opened my box of liqour I was given the full bottle of blue for the price of the small bottle.

Archived