Tahitian Princess Cabin ??

RYPERO

Has anyone had one of the balcony cabins on the front of the the ship on the Tahitian Princess? We are currently booked in cabin 7000 and I am concerned in regards to winds making the balcony useless on the sea days. Thanks

Has anyone had one of the balcony cabins on the front of the the ship on the Tahitian Princess? We are currently booked in cabin 7000 and I am concerned in regards to winds making the balcony useless on the sea days. Thanks

Never had one and wouldn't want one (unless upgraded from an inside). I would also wonder about the noise through the door at night while trying to sleep..:confused:

• 3 months later...

We were recently in 8003 which is at the front. We had absolutely no problems. We used our balcony constantly. There was no noise that I noticed. The only thing is there is slightly more motion, but I really hardly noticed it at all.

We had a mini-suite at the back of the ship. We used the balcony constantly. Day and night. I can't imagine sailing without one. The wind on sea days is always a little stronger at the front of the ship, no matter which ship you are on. We always get a balcony at the back where the wind is not as strong. Even in the front, the wind is not enough to keep you from enjoying the balcony. Wait until you sail into Bora Bora on your own balcony. You will be glad you had one.

Cabins 7000, 7001, 7004, 7005, 6000, 6001, 6002,and 6003 all face the bow. Due to wind, is it possible to use the balconies in these cabins when the ship is underway? Cabin 8003 is on the starboard side. Deck 8 has no forward facing cabins.

I travelled on the tahitian princess and stayed in 7001. I would recommend maybe a different stateroom. We hit a storm and it was so loud at night time with the wind and waves. There was also a lot motion being that close to the front so I hope that you do not have any issues with sea sickness. We were awaken every morning by loud clanging, rattling noises from the ship dropping anchor. It's a good thing that the ship and the islands are beautiful allowing us to avoid our room as much as possible. The toilet seat lid had to be down at all times because of the rattling! The view in the front of the ship is great, spacious, and perfect for photo ops. I promise though that you will have the best trip other than the room! I would go back in a heartbeat if i could... but maybe in the middle of the ship!!!

Archived