Forums Updates 11/16/2018

What is being worked on and answers to frequently asked questions

Being Worked On:

• Sky Princess Roll Call tool glitch - Clicking View Roll Call or the Title brings back to the main page.  Workaround for now - click VIEW DISCUSSION to be brought to the roll call.
  • Some members are receiving emails with no content
  • Formatting when copying/pasting is off when links are included with the text.  Text does not display just the link.  10/23:  This is a bug to be addressed in a future update - for now the only fix I see is to not copy / paste any links into your post until you have already pasted the rest of your post.
  • Member ability to change own email/password in the works.  For now, please email with any email change requests.  You can use the forgot your password link to change your password https://www.cruisecritic.com/?modal=password

I have more on my list but I will not add it to the "Being Worked On" until it is actually in the pipeline.  Will update this periodically.

Some FAQ:

• Our forums are not supported by our old app or tapatalk at this time, new app in development, No ETA at this time
  • You can find your "subscriptions" in the Activity tab.  Click on My Activity Streams: Content I Follow
  • Your current countdown clocks will work but they are not supported moving forward (meaning you can't create new)

What has been done:

• We have changed the font to be a bit larger/darker/easier to read.
  • Commas removed from forum listings
  • Expand Signature is back so you can expand to see full signatures if you like.  Closing the Expand box is not a supported function.
  • Added numbering to posts
  • 10/23 --- ROLL CALL TOOL IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL INCLUDING CELEBRITY!!    Link at top of Forums or click    FIND YOUR ROLL CALL   (IF YOUR ROLL CALL ISN'T DISPLAYING AND SHOULD BE PLEASE EMAIL ME!)
  • 10/23 --- Font Options added to toolbar 🙂 
  • 10/31 -- Members who were not receiving digests/notifications emails should now start to receive them regularly.  
  • 11/8  -- Log In Issues addressed/fixed
  • Ship Search at the top of Cruise Line Forums -  made a drop down menu on cruise line forums
  • Added Forum Jump

If you have  BUG/GLITCH to report please send us an email 🙂  Thank you

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1