simple wedding in New York????

angel41

We were planning on getting married in Key West the day before whatever cruise we picked out of Fort Lauderdale or Miami. The cruises we like are out of New York. We don't want to do a major production so that we are able to actually enjoy the wedding. Are there any simple ideas for a wedding in New York? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You could also see if the cruise line/RR offers anything in New York as a "destination" wedding (I think they call it). In other ports this is usually a wedding on the beach, in a garden, etc.

I think that Princess might allow ceremonies on the deck? Others can confirm this.

Are there any simple ideas for a wedding in New York?

Only about a million of them!!! LOL!! Really, there are many many options but I honesty suggest that you contact someone in NY to orchestrate this for you. That way they can steer you in the best direction based on budget, number of attendees, time of year, etc. Indoor or outdoor, park or chapel or restaurant or hotel and on and on it goes. So many options. I think you'll actually save yourself time and money if you let someone be your forerunner, not to mention, save on stress, so you can obtain your objective; to enjoy the wedding.

Archived