Wonderland Vegetarian Friendly

sh2738

I am going on the Symphony in 2019 with my vegetarian sister, so we always have to do a lot of research before hand for the specialty restaurants to see which ones are vegetarian friendly. I do plan on doing Jamie's Italian since italian is always a good bet with her. 

But Wonderland looked like a really interesting place. But sample menus that I have seen on this forum so far, too far in advance to look at menus on the app, don't currently show a lot of vegetarian meals, only one or two of the 5 groups of courses being vegetarian friendly. 

Has anyone had any luck with dining at Wonderland with a vegetarian? Will of course be booking dining in advance as soon as the dining opens up in the Cruise Planner. So I don't want to pay for cover charge for this place if she can't eat there. 

Thanks for any help. 

We were on Harmony of the Seas last week and enjoyed Wonderland on Night 1.  We told the server that we were vegetarian and they bought out wonderful dishes for us.  We thoroughly enjoyed the food and the experience.  Desert was the best!

52 minutes ago, sh2738 said:

But sample menus that I have seen on this forum so far, too far in advance to look at menus on the app, don't currently show a lot of vegetarian meals, only one or two of the 5 groups of courses being vegetarian friendly. 

The app menu is unlikely to change, so you can look at any close in sailing to get an idea of what's available - pretty standard Wonderland fare.

23 minutes ago, New2cruz22 said:

We were on Harmony of the Seas last week and enjoyed Wonderland on Night 1.  We told the server that we were vegetarian and they bought out wonderful dishes for us.  We thoroughly enjoyed the food and the experience.  Desert was the best!

Thanks. Glad to hear that another vegetarian has gone there and had dishes to eat. 

39 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The app menu is unlikely to change, so you can look at any close in sailing to get an idea of what's available - pretty standard Wonderland fare.

Unfortunately, our sailing is in late 2019 and therefore the Royal App currently doesn't display any info at all other than the name and date of the cruise and I didn't see anyway to just browse the app for menus for earlier sailings. 

Does anyone happen to know when about the app would be available? Would it not be until 90 days out?

Thanks 

11 minutes ago, sh2738 said:

Unfortunately, our sailing is in late 2019 and therefore the Royal App currently doesn't display any info at all other than the name and date of the cruise and I didn't see anyway to just browse the app for menus for earlier sailings. 

Does anyone happen to know when about the app would be available? Would it not be until 90 days out?

Thanks 

Most likely no set time.

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Most ships have sailings listed about 90 days out, but, you don’t need to wait till then to get info. The app lets you look up any sailing. 

Actually I don’t think that it does. At least I don’t see any option to do that in the app. All my app says is my reservation name and date and that’s all. 

If anyone knows a way to do what is mentioned above please let me know as this app is a new thing since my last sailing thanks. 

7 minutes ago, sh2738 said:

Actually I don’t think that it does. At least I don’t see any option to do that in the app. All my app says is my reservation name and date and that’s all. 

If anyone knows a way to do what is mentioned above please let me know as this app is a new thing since my last sailing thanks. 

Actually never mind, I was able to get my app to cooperate by reinstalling it. And I was able to pull up sooner itineraries. This is a very cool feature. Thanks !