Obstructed on the Radiance

shanebbb

First cruise since 1987 coming up in 2 weeks and our cabin was just assigned on the Radiance. It sounds terrific (an upgrade to a junior suite) but we were concerned about the "obstructed view" in this "aft-starboard" cabin. Can anyone advise please. This is our belated honeymoon (married in Sept) are we are very much looking forward to a great time, obstruction or not. :confused: Thank you - Shane in Cleveland

Yes, thank you, we have cabin 1598 (rear-right) and upon further searching I learned that it's the window equipment AND the slanted back support of the ship cuts off about 30% of the view. I hear the cabin is fantastic so we should be fine with a little obstruction.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, thank you, we have cabin 1598 (rear-right) and upon further searching I learned that it's the window equipment AND the slanted back support of the ship cuts off about 30% of the view. I hear the cabin is fantastic so we should be fine with a little obstruction.

Hi.....I would love to hear what you think about your stateroom upon your return from your cruise. We are holding stateroom 1596 for later in the year and would love to know what you thought about the stateroom location, roominess, the balcony, and if you had any noise from the deck above. Thank you for any information you can give and I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Wendy

Archived